Was there ever a bad episode of Kamen Rider Double?

i mean seriously shotaro seemed to at best be breaking even. He still took on dopants as joker but the day to day just seemed like he was barely going on and that's one year after the fact

49 basically showed he was a broken shell of a man.
 
i mean seriously shotaro seemed to at best be breaking even. He still took on dopants as joker but the day to day just seemed like he was barely going on and that's one year after the fact

49 basically showed he was a broken shell of a man.

Pretty much. The show's not entitled Kamen Rider Joker, it's Kamen Rider Double (W).
 
He already was a complete superhero.

In the show, I only got that vibe by the episodes after the "Forever" film. To me, I always received a "Robot Detective K" vibe from the show, more than a legitimate superhero.

The point of the end was that he was incomplete.

You say incomplete, I say evolved. Philip dying was such a bittersweet moment that, if not rectified, would've been one hell of a way to end the show.

The ending would not have been complete without the two.

Then don't kill him off in the first place, and then make it incredibly interesting when it's just Shotaro.
 
In the show, I only got that vibe by the episodes after the "Forever" film. To me, I always received a "Robot Detective K" vibe from the show, more than a legitimate superhero.

Apologies but might
I ask for your opinion of a legitimate hero to compare to.


Then don't kill him off in the first place, and then make it incredibly interesting when it's just Shotaro.

how would we know this from a single episode? Most of 49 was shotaro being a sadsack
 
Apologies but might
I ask for your opinion of a legitimate hero to compare to.

I use 'superhero' in a more American term, becoming a bit more vigilante-esque than a superpowered detective.




how would we know this from a single episode? Most of 49 was shotaro being a sadsack

We got 20 minutes of a bit darker Shotaro, and I liked the idea.
 
Only Batman really fits that trope in American Comics. Superman and The Flash are seen as national Heroes, Wonderwoman is a Diplomat as is Aquaman. Green Lantern Answers to a higher calling

Marvelwise Only applies to one person again, this time Spiderman. The fantastic 4 are respected members of the science community, Ironman is basically the Militaries go to boy. Hulk jumps between hero to anti hero to straight up villain, Captain America is CAPTAIN AMERICA, Xmen are highly persecuted.

So that's 2 out of 10 of the most popular examples.


We got 20 minutes of a totally beaten down Shotaro. Dude was terrible in comparison to how he was as Joker in A - Z.
 
Heaven's Tornado

Was so horrible I dropped the series for 2 weeks

Only to come back and find

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSS

At least they mentioned stuff about the movie
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top