VIRAL KNIGHTS - Fight for the Knight!

I continually show support on other Sentai/Ranger forums, but that's not outside the general nerd audience who is more than likely already watching it. I've gone as far as show some love for the show on my myspace (www.myspace.com/rainrunner), but I don't think I've gotten any of my friends to watch it, lol. The only other board I go to is He-man.org, but I just registered not even a month ago there, so I'm not really sure if it would be right to have one of my first posts be about promoting KRDK. I'll look into it and see though, anything to get the word out can't hurt.
 
And they answered with...?

Actually, its usually a "Wow." or "Holy #####."

My best friend watched all of The First with me, and while he didn't like it, he said pretty much the only reason was because it was subbed. He now calls Kamen Rider "Bug-Man-In-Scarf"

I used to post on TF-Archive some. Even have a few reviews put on the site. I might be able to start something.
 
Keith, you've asked that four times. If no one's answered, the answer's probably no. :)

Well, the answer seemed to be gllllaaazed over and I know we have spies in other forums. I'm trying to get the thread on track to answering, "Do we have spies out there and where?"

Instead the thread has turned into, "I told some friends over at a site somewhere about it and they laughed at me," without further information.

That's why I've repeated the question.... most of this thread is talking about reaction of folk who aren't fans, not what other forums we might be able to invade.
 
Well, the answer seemed to be gllllaaazed over and I know we have spies in other forums. I'm trying to get the thread on track to answering, "Do we have spies out there and where?"

Instead the thread has turned into, "I told some friends over at a site somewhere about it and they laughed at me," without further information.

That's why I've repeated the question.... most of this thread is talking about reaction of folk who aren't fans, not what other forums we might be able to invade.

Usually, on the internets, if no one answers a question the answer is no. :)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top