Video Games Dub Comparison (English Spanish Japanese)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdmI7ynZMX8"]Video Games Dub Comparison (English Spanish Japanese) - YouTube[/ame]

WARNING: It contains spoiler cutscenes of Metal Gear Solid, Portal 2, Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix and Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box. All rights belong to their respective owners.

Videogames dub comparison with voices in english, spanish (from Spain) and of course, japanese.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I gotta say, for the most part, I like the difference in voices. They tend to stay pretty similar to each other.

But as a Sonic fan, don't even get me started. Sonic's English voice cast has been changing constantly, both in and out of the games. I miss the voice cast that was present during the days of Sonic Adventure 1 through Sonic Heroes. Many say they were the best. Then Sonic X came around and some genius at Sega thought that the voices for the games should be the same, crappy voices from 4Kids. As of Sonic Colors and Sonic Free Riders, the voices have changed again, this time to much better voices admittedly, but it will never be the same. The only Sonic voice cast that has stayed the same from the beginning is the Japanese voice actors.

Still, who am I to complain? People who play video games for the voices are in the minority. And why should that affect your enjoyment of the game?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top