Veoh Finally Calls It Quits: Layoffs Yesterday, Bankruptcy Filing Soon

Sounds great! Hopefully the vids that my signature is linked to will do even better! Can't wait to see some new features and ****.
 
Delete them if you need the space. Just get the DVDs if possible. And buy a external DVD drive if you want they're cheap these days.
Someday I do plan to buy all the DVDs, problem is, I'm still 17 and jobless, so I'm gonna have to wait a while to get a credit card.
Yeah, I could definitely use an external DVD Drive, I think I'll buy one this summer.
 
Someday I do plan to buy all the DVDs, problem is, I'm still 17 and jobless, so I'm gonna have to wait a while to get a credit card.
Yeah, I could definitely use an external DVD Drive, I think I'll buy one this summer.

Me too . Go get the those small My Passport drives ,perhaps a 320 GB drive for your videos and other visual delectables .
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top