Computron34
Autobot Combiner
So I've been thinking about selling some of my Hot Toys / Sideshow 12" figures recently. My wife and I are about to move and I don't think I have the space for them anymore. All have been opened and displayed in a smoke free environment. Here's what I'm thinking about:
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark I (complete with Box and all Accessories) - $250 shipped
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark II (complete with Box and all Accessories) - SOLD
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III (complete with Box and all Accessories) - $225 shipped
Hot Toys Terminator Salvation John Conner 1st version (complete with Box and all Accessories) - $130 shipped
Sideshow Darth Maul (complete with Box and all Accessories) - $55 shipped
Medicom RAH Anakin Skywalker (complete with Box and all Accessories) - $130 shipped
plus I have a sealed Hot Toys Machiko as well. (bought 2, not sure why) - ON HOLD
If interested shoot me a PM. Would like to sell the Iron Men all at once if possible.
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark I (complete with Box and all Accessories) - $250 shipped
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark II (complete with Box and all Accessories) - SOLD
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III (complete with Box and all Accessories) - $225 shipped
Hot Toys Terminator Salvation John Conner 1st version (complete with Box and all Accessories) - $130 shipped
Sideshow Darth Maul (complete with Box and all Accessories) - $55 shipped
Medicom RAH Anakin Skywalker (complete with Box and all Accessories) - $130 shipped
plus I have a sealed Hot Toys Machiko as well. (bought 2, not sure why) - ON HOLD
If interested shoot me a PM. Would like to sell the Iron Men all at once if possible.
Last edited: