shibbyshoo
Member
Hey guys,
I still have alot of my stuff for sale and added a little more to the list.
I'll have pics up soon, thanks for looking. Paypal preferred but I will accept money orders.
Kingdom Hearts II Play Arts Figure LIMITED EDITION Sora Final Form - $35
Kamen Rider Blade Chalice Transarmour GD-68 - $15
Kamen Rider Faiz Psyga Transarmour GD-73 - $15
Kamen Rider Glaive Transarmour - $25
Kamen Rider Delta Transarmour - $15
Kamen Rider Kaixa Transarmour - $15
Kamen Rider Blade Transarmour - $15
Kamen Rider Blade King Form Transarmour - $25
Kamen Rider Hibiki Transarmour - $15
Kamen Rider Armed Hibiki Transarmour - $20
PRDT Brachio Morpher (missing extra faceplate) - $13
PRDT Thundersaurus Morpher (complete) - $13
PRDT Drago Morpher (missing extra faceplate) - $13
PRNS Thunder Morpher (missing other set of antlers and disc) - $13
PRSPD Shadow (complete) - $15
PRSPD Omega (complete) - $12
PRNS Sword? - $12
PRNS Samurai Sword - $12
PRDT Brachio Staff - $12
All 5 Mystic Force Sound Action Figures PLUS Koragg PLUS Red Battlizer - offer please
MINT - Brachio Morpher (Japanese version, it's complete with mint box, only used for display purposes) - $40
MINT - Drago Morpher (Japanese version, it's complete with mint box, only used for display purposes) - $40
Thanks for looking, Pics up tonight hopefully!
Edit: Here are some pics, I won't be home til the weekend and thats when I'll have all of them up. Thanks again for looking, also all PMs have been answered!


I still have alot of my stuff for sale and added a little more to the list.
I'll have pics up soon, thanks for looking. Paypal preferred but I will accept money orders.
Kingdom Hearts II Play Arts Figure LIMITED EDITION Sora Final Form - $35
Kamen Rider Blade Chalice Transarmour GD-68 - $15
Kamen Rider Faiz Psyga Transarmour GD-73 - $15
Kamen Rider Glaive Transarmour - $25
Kamen Rider Delta Transarmour - $15
Kamen Rider Kaixa Transarmour - $15
Kamen Rider Blade Transarmour - $15
Kamen Rider Blade King Form Transarmour - $25
Kamen Rider Hibiki Transarmour - $15
Kamen Rider Armed Hibiki Transarmour - $20
PRDT Brachio Morpher (missing extra faceplate) - $13
PRDT Thundersaurus Morpher (complete) - $13
PRDT Drago Morpher (missing extra faceplate) - $13
PRNS Thunder Morpher (missing other set of antlers and disc) - $13
PRSPD Shadow (complete) - $15
PRSPD Omega (complete) - $12
PRNS Sword? - $12
PRNS Samurai Sword - $12
PRDT Brachio Staff - $12
All 5 Mystic Force Sound Action Figures PLUS Koragg PLUS Red Battlizer - offer please
MINT - Brachio Morpher (Japanese version, it's complete with mint box, only used for display purposes) - $40
MINT - Drago Morpher (Japanese version, it's complete with mint box, only used for display purposes) - $40
Thanks for looking, Pics up tonight hopefully!
Edit: Here are some pics, I won't be home til the weekend and thats when I'll have all of them up. Thanks again for looking, also all PMs have been answered!


Last edited: