Ultra Galaxy: Mega Monster Battle (2007 - 08) - Talk Up!

Genius... cuz I'm halfway through these HK's. I'd watch these again with proper subs.

This new group starting from the beginning? And any word if they'll do the 2nd Season?
 
I think it's still in talks at the moment, or at least very preliminary translating and stuff. But I would imagine that they'd do NEO as well. Together they're actually a little shorter than your average toku series.
 
Already got the Neo Battlenizer coming... hook me up with a picture of your DX Battlenizer and I'll see about it.

Juuzou is in here?? I refuse to watch this RAW... reeeeeeeeeeaally hoping we get this subbed.

Just saw them get the Phoenix monster and Rei fly in on it for the rescue. LOVED IT!

And Pendragon...... ordered.

The Battlenizer is mint in box. Never opened. You can load Monsters and **** on it aswell from what the box says.

I'd like to eventually buy one of those massive Gomora figures. Gomora is a badass.

168ivit.png


:D

You'll have to wait until the second season to see him, but I hear a group has picked up Ultra Galaxy.

:laugh::buttrock:
 
At some point I'm going to check out the 2000 Ultraman series, and if they aren't EVERYTHING people make them out to be, I'm going to start trolling Ultraman fans. :P

That would be Ultraman Neos. I enjoyed what i've seen of it a lot, but unfortunately only the first two episodes were subbed and now the project is on hold. I think the translator backed out. Don't forget too, that different people have different tastes. I think Tomica Rescue Force is lousy, but I would never troll someone else who likes it. Others have a completely different perspective than me and I respect that.
 
Out of curiosity, which group is looking to sub Ultra Galaxy? I would love to see decent subs for this but I had no idea anyone was thinking of picking it up so I'm not sure where to look.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top