Ultra Galaxy: Mega Monster Battle (2007 - 08) - Talk Up!

Keith Justice

New Member
ultra-galaxy-monsters.jpg



Ok, I re-uploaded the joined files of the subbed Episodes 1-6 (from UltraFanz) as stand-alone vids for easier access downloading. They work via USB > XBOX 360 for sure too, as that is the way I watched them.

Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle (2007-08) - Season 01 (incomplete)
Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle S01EP01
Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle S01EP02
Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle S01EP03
Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle S01EP04
Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle S01EP05
Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle S01EP06

So, I just watched the first episode of this and wow! This is a kaiju fan's wet dream. This is almost the ultimate kaijiu meets tokusatsu show.

This is the Power Rangers in Space of Ultraman and Kaiju.

What happened here? Since about Kamen Rider Blade abouts, all of the best tokustasu shows have been given proper fansub love. What happened to this show?

Does it start to suck after the 2nd episode?

Any fansub that rocks this series I'd be MORE than honored to support.

I'll watch as far as has been HK'ed, but after that... I wait.

Now..... about that Pendragon on HLJ.....
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, it doesn't suck after its first episode. It gets even better!!

And actually, I watched all of both UGMMB and UGMMB NEO raw and didn't have too many problems figuring out what was going on. :thumbs:
 
The two Ultra Galaxy series are the worst shows Tsuburaya has produced in a good long while and yet they're STILL great and very satisfying to watch - and leagues ahead of Toei's recent work.

<3 TPC.
 
Saw the first one I gotta say I'm hooked and I originally didn't like this type of toku do to the needing of banter during a fight but ever since the Ultra Galaxy movie I've just become a die hard fan of these genre of toku.
 
Fansub groups... the demand is out here! Hook us up!

But yeah.. I don't wanna watch this RAW. If you guys sub it, HJU will support it. :anime:
 
The two Ultra Galaxy series are the worst shows Tsuburaya has produced in a good long while and yet they're STILL great and very satisfying to watch - and leagues ahead of Toei's recent work.

<3 TPC.

At some point I'm going to check out the 2000 Ultraman series, and if they aren't EVERYTHING people make them out to be, I'm going to start trolling Ultraman fans. :P
 
There are already a bunch of threads for Ultra Galaxy talkback BUT they might have been deleted at this point.

Excellent shows. I love how it's a 12 ep run with NO filler bullshit.
 
At some point I'm going to check out the 2000 Ultraman series, and if they aren't EVERYTHING people make them out to be, I'm going to start trolling Ultraman fans. :P

If it's not your bag then it's not your bag, man. That said, Tsuburaya's been putting out some excellent stuff in the past six years - once they finally derailed the Cosmos train. :P
 
If it's not your bag then it's not your bag, man. That said, Tsuburaya's been putting out some excellent stuff in the past six years - once they finally derailed the Cosmos train. :P

Cosmos isn't really all that bad. The premise of 'healing' monsters over destroying them is a fresh take for the franchise. Especially when the whole story arc is about the Chaos Header infecting peaceful Earth-based monsters. But I can understand why some people do not like it precisely because it goes against the grain of conventional Ultraman series.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top