UK Nurses Banned From Revealing Cleavages

I don't want to hijack this thread but it's normal to have these sexual desires cause it's written in our (include animals as well) DNA to ensure our kinds survive through the times, way before the amazing shepherd appear.

That's a bad excuse now.

For you, it's sin. For most of us, it's nature. Instinct, if you may.

I disagree with you there. It does count as a sin. It doesn't count as "nature" in us, if you may.
 
Can a person that started the tread hijack it? That's what happened here. It went from a discussion about work place cleavage, to a thread about religious nonsense.
 
You guys....:redface2:

According to Holy Bible book: ‎"But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart." Matthew 5:28

I don't want to argue, but you have to understand that I don't like look at women lustfully when it comes to revealing cleavages too much nor wearing too sexy.

Like I said, I've changed so much. God changed me so much. He took all of my sexual desires, not only that, he took my addictions.

Look at women lustfully is a sin, period. Anchorwomen should cover their cleavages up too, since most of tv networks are targeting for tv ratings. :redface2:

So, to save you the trouble of actually attempting to prevent giving in to temptation, you're rather the world change to keep your mind weak and your heart pure?

Cop out.
 
So, to save you the trouble of actually attempting to prevent giving in to temptation, you're rather the world change to keep your mind weak and your heart pure?

Cop out.

I don't have temptation in me no more. It's gone forever. My mind and my heart are pure than ever. I have nothing to fear now. I have a strong will to keep my life going. That's what it's very important to me.

Anyway, like I said, I don't want to argue. We have the rights to agree to disagree, that's all.
 
I don't have temptation in me no more. It's gone forever. My mind and my heart are pure than ever. I have nothing to fear now. I have a strong will to keep my life going. That's what it's very important to me.

Anyway, like I said, I don't want to argue. We have the rights to agree to disagree, that's all.

If you don't have the temptation in you...


WHY DO YOU CARE!?
 
Sentinel King. ^^

I am not baptisised.
I don't believe in Jesus, Maria, the holy gost, or the poor Joseph (who'se wife CLEARLY cheated on him with god and the holy ghost).

Oh... I swear a lot and had/have sex before marriage. (with more than one woman)


...and I am pro gay marriage!



Do you love me now?


Edit: making tokusats panty-shots is a hobby of mine
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top