BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY
http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=157910

Currently in the works:

Street Fighter II Turbo (12 issues)
Street Fighter III (6 issues)
Street Fighter Legends: Chun-Li (4 issues)

Alvin Lee will not be penning Turbo; instead, that honor goes to new artist Jeff "Chamba" Cruz. Joe Ng will be doing Street Fighter III and Omar Dogan will work on Legends: Chunners.

As for their other works, Darkstalkers fans are clamoring for UDON to continue the series, but as for Rival Schools, it has been put on indefinite hiatus.

Reason: RS is a rather obscure series compared to the other two (sadly). The artists are deciding what to do next with it.

Now, if they'd finish up Super Turbo HD Remix, it'd be nice, and hopefully without that Double Shoryuken combo w/Ken (if anyone's played the Beta, you'd know what I'm talking about).

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=157910

Currently in the works:

Street Fighter II Turbo (12 issues)
Street Fighter III (6 issues)
Street Fighter Legends: Chun-Li (4 issues)

Alvin Lee will not be penning Turbo; instead, that honor goes to new artist Jeff "Chamba" Cruz. Joe Ng will be doing Street Fighter III and Omar Dogan will work on Legends: Chunners.

As for their other works, Darkstalkers fans are clamoring for UDON to continue the series, but as for Rival Schools, it has been put on indefinite hiatus.

Reason: RS is a rather obscure series compared to the other two (sadly). The artists are deciding what to do next with it.

Now, if they'd finish up Super Turbo HD Remix, it'd be nice, and hopefully without that Double Shoryuken combo w/Ken (if anyone's played the Beta, you'd know what I'm talking about).

Can't wait for SF to start back up. I got the first issue of Rival Schools, cause I love the series. It sucked ass. Seriously, it was bad. I completely lost interest when they actually stated that a character was using a Burning Vigor Attack. It was a real letdown after the great RS backup stories that lead up to it.

I am the law
Awesome!! I love the Udon SF series! I have every graphic novel AND one of the Udon guys sketched a drawing of Akuma for me at last years PAX :D

The World Warrior
Udon is one of the best damn things to happen to Street Fighter..