TVN forum banned me, I don't know why..

jafri

New Member
Hi guys, I'm back. I just want to tell you about my TVN forum because someone banned me from entering the forum without any notice. I didn't do anything stupid like tell where is kabuto or mocking anybody in that forum thing like 'Kingranger Sucks' or something.... I don't get it why.....:redface2:
 
The most common reason for banning.... If you use the same user name there as you do here then you were banned for being a member of this forum.
 
Hi guys, I'm back. I just want to tell you about my TVN forum because someone banned me from entering the forum without any notice. I didn't do anything stupid like tell where is kabuto or mocking anybody in that forum thing like 'Kingranger Sucks' or something.... I don't get it why.....:redface2:

Hmm..

Well firstly why did you join TV Nihon's forum anyway, when the perfect place to discuss Tokusatsu is Henshin Justice Unlimited (AKA: This board). Although TV Nihon are a great website with some brilliant fansubs, their forum is just not worthy compared to HJU (especially with their over the top hatred towards Power Rangers).
 
The most common reason for banning.... If you use the same user name there as you do here then you were banned for being a member of this forum.

:redface2: Wow

Good thing I'm not a member, then I'd be banned before day 3 once they find out I like PR and a member on this board, by the time I started to watch Faiz, I thought it be cool to join in, help support, but after I heard such awful stuff about it, I just didn't bother.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the subs, but just not the staff.
 
Ok I'm gonna nip this one in the bud before it becomes another "us vs them" thread.

You got banned jafri, the same thing has happened to many of us here. There's no use in whining or complaining about it, as they're (and when I say "they're" I mean just KingRanger) not likely to change their mind since you're also a member here. As long as you still can find a way to get/access their subbed eps, being banned from their forum doesn't matter anyway.



LockedAichanCake.jpg

Thanks to OmagnusPrime @ JPM for use of the pic.
 
No disrespect to JFC... I think these can just play themselves out. These can get nipped after they really become a problem. Sometimes tho, people just need to "run the horse."

Can't remember what movie or tv show I got that from, but when a horse gets pent up and fiesty, sometimes it's good to just let it run around 'til it gets tired. Then things can relax and go back to normal.

The posters can either let this fall and disappear when it's done being talked about.

LOVE Ladymercury's new sig... :laugh:
 
Keith, ya might wanna add a "No making I was banned from TVN forums" rule."

Not that's it bad, but it's getting ridculous. Just saying...
 
What I want to know since I've been banned since 04' is whats the 30 years of sentai history on the front page?

It's this year's DVD special. Like how last year's was MagiShine VS KaiShine. Only this is kinda lacking and it's only good for MV fodder.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top