Tryin to think of my own Geki Character....

Nogami_555

Member
Me and my Brother were just foolin around and we thought we should try to make our own characters. He likes the ringi and Im all about that Geki. I was thinking my beast would be a lynx...maybe Geki Gray? I also need somethin to say, ya know like this body swells with...unbreakable body,fantastic technique etc.. idk anyone wanna help? thanks anyway
 
I think I have just thought about your character and here it is:

"Hope is my strength, my will, and my honor! The full extension to everyone's hope!!" - The Sparkling Will! GekiSilver!!

Here you go.

I might come up with an ideal for your brother's RinJyuken character later on.
 
sorry for the late response but THANKS SO MUCH MAN THATS PERFECT!!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!I love this place:anime: :anime: :anime: I dont know about the sparkling part but still too perfect!!!!!!!!!
 
Last edited:
I actually thought of my own character. Here is the character's saying.

Constantly full of insight. Growing with wisdom beyond understanding. SHARP MIND, GEKIPINK. And yes it's a female. And her motif would be a type of bird. I'm thinking a Hawk. Birds weren't done much in Gekiranger. And her martial art would be Wu Shu. It's called Gekijyu Hawk-Ken

And there would be another woman on the team. I bet Ken would like that.
 
Last edited:
I actually thought of my own character. Here is the character's saying.

Constantly full of insight. Growing with wisdom beyond understanding. SHARP MIND, GEKIPINK. And yes it's a female. And her motif would be a type of bird. I'm thinking a Hawk. Birds weren't done much in Gekiranger. And her martial art would be Wu Shu. It's called Gekijyu Hawk-Ken

And there would be another woman on the team. I bet Ken would like that.

Wasn't Kata a hawk? If your considering wisdom shouldn't you maybe use an owl?
 
Wasn't Kata a hawk? If your considering wisdom shouldn't you maybe use an owl?

You're right, I never considered that. That was my first draft anyway. Maybe I'll switch that to Swallow(bird). And her weapon would be the Hook Swords. And her fighting style would be Gekijyu Swallow-Ken.

Here's a picture of what her weapon will be based on.

[HIDE]
wp-sw-90.jpg

[/HIDE]
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top