Traveling Justice: PMC and PAX are Back to Back!

Keith Justice

New Member
Soooo.... what would you do?

Fly to LA then back to Madison for maybe a day or two, then fly out to Seattle?

Or fly to LA... then to Seattle... then back to Madison?

What's a way to make sure I spend as little as possible on traveling?
 
I may still, if my friend Ben wants to go. I've got three reasons not to right now. I don't have the cash, I still haven't watched any PR from middle of Turbo to Ninja Storm, and the guy running morphicon happens to hate my guts. :)
 
He hates mine too, but I'm hoping that won't get in the way of hanging with folk. :)

I gotta start figuring out my travel situation. Car rental.. for now long... stopping in San Fran sounds farkin' awesome and I'd get to see a lot of friend that're there.

Let me know when you can on what you'll be doing... and I'll draw up battle plans.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top