Toy Hauls - What have you bought Recently?

Went to TRU today to use their 15% off coupon and the $5 off coupon I had for the Dino Charge morpher.
Already started adding some of the missing black paint apps and it's looking REALLY good.

Still not a fan of the size, but since the Sentai version is SOOOO expensive (should have jumped on that deal when they were $35 on Amazon), this is a good substitute.

Also wasn't planning on picking this guy up, but since I was using that 15% off, there's no way I could resist NECA's '85 Godzilla.

 
So I went to town on the morpher with the paint pens.
Finally done, except for retouching the silver tips after the first pass dries.



 
I haven´t been around here in a while, mostly because of work, but that doesn´t mean that the hauling has stopped:

[HIDE]









[/HIDE]

In more or less order of acquisition:

-S.H. Figuarts Kamen Rider Blade
-S.H. Figuarts Blue Spader
-S.H. Figuarts Cure Beauty
-S.H. Figuarts Cure Heart
-S.H. MonsterArts Godzilla 93´
-S.H. Figuarts Cure Angel Peach
-S.H. Figuarts Cure Blossom
-S.H. Figuarts Gavan
-S.H. Figuarts Kamen Rider Niggo

I have a couple of new things besides those bu i will put them in the december haul.

Also, i should really update my mytoycollection page one of these days.
 
Put up an order on Amazon the other day for:

-S.H. Figuarts Dragon Kid
-Figurerise 6 HG 1/12 Wild Tiger Style 2
-Movie Masters Man of Steel Jor-El
 


ArtFX+ - DC Comics New 52: Green Arrow
DC Collectibles - The New Batman Adventures: Mr. Freeze
DC Collectibles - The New Batman Adventures: Two-Face
Pop! WWE: A.J. Lee


The DC figures were picked up at my LCS. I got the A.J. figure while attending Monday Night Raw this week.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…