Toonami Special Summer Kick-Off - Today at 2pm & 5pm, Central (Naruto and More!)

That promo sent chill's roaring through my body. Naruto looks GREAT!

I should've taped it so I could watch some of those over and over again.

IGPX, I hope it delivers. I was hoping for more of a robot versus robot thing, cuz people complain a lot about animated racing, a la Hot Wheels (which I thought was a lot of fun.)

BoBo Bo Bobobo looks incredible. Cractastic in the highest degree.

Good to see Toonami's got One Piece, but heart breaking to see what 4Kids did to the show.

Can't wait for the Digital Arsenal to get that up. I'm going to watch that Naruto promo about 80 times in a row. "Everyone's a bully and every exam could be your last!"
 
Clocks in a 136.

GREAT series, and loved by many. Anime snobs'll bash it because it's so widly loved, tho.

It's a must see for those who like good stuff.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top