Misfits923 BEST IN THE WORLD!!! May 30, 2005 #2 Nani-dattebayo?!? Naruto? I thought it wasn't suppossed to come on around 3rd Quarter....
Blackbird Member May 30, 2005 #4 Doggy Kruger said: Naruto is airing today? Click to expand... Nani?! :confused2
Keith Justice New Member May 30, 2005 #5 It's more a Kick-Off Special, featuring glimpeses of things to come down the road.... not actual permieres.
It's more a Kick-Off Special, featuring glimpeses of things to come down the road.... not actual permieres.
Misfits923 BEST IN THE WORLD!!! May 30, 2005 #6 Oh...cool. Anyone notice the little "naruto" quote I pulled off there?
Keith Justice New Member May 30, 2005 #7 Doubt anyone missed it-dattebayo. So... "dattebayo" isn't a Japanese word really? It's Naruto's own personal, "Know what I'm sayin'?!" Is that right?
Doubt anyone missed it-dattebayo. So... "dattebayo" isn't a Japanese word really? It's Naruto's own personal, "Know what I'm sayin'?!" Is that right?
Misfits923 BEST IN THE WORLD!!! May 30, 2005 #8 Yeah....my friends and I actually made a drinking game out of it...everytime Naruto says "Dattebayo", take a shot.
Yeah....my friends and I actually made a drinking game out of it...everytime Naruto says "Dattebayo", take a shot.
S SentaiGuy Member May 30, 2005 #9 when i read this i went to my cn channel heh now its showing Billy and Mandy but my tv guide channel says Atomic Betty
when i read this i went to my cn channel heh now its showing Billy and Mandy but my tv guide channel says Atomic Betty