Tomorrow, I'm leavin' HJU!

GLad to see this is not another one of those annoying "i'm leaving cause you all suck!" type posts I'd miss you're crazy self if you ever really left chrono
 
The reason I never post in these kinds of threads is because I know the "goodbye"s are never permanent, but at least you acknowledge that.

See ya in a few weeks, cowboy :thumbs:
 
^Don't worry, I will be back after 2 weeks.

A-a-ahem...

Allow me to revive this thread once again for it's purpose will be reused for tomorrow (2:00 PM Philippine Time).

With that said... I'm leaving again but in 2 weeks... CHRONICLE KNIGHT ARCHZENOM WILL RETURN!
 
GLad to see this is not another one of those annoying "i'm leaving cause you all suck!" type posts I'd miss you're crazy self if you ever really left chrono

Yeah, good to have a non-emo farewell thread for once.

Anyway, it's been nice reading your posts, Chronicle Knight. Seeya soon!
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…