[TokyoGraph News] Horikita awarded "Miss Cotton"

Horikita awarded "Miss Cotton"
Wed, May 14, 2008 (11:19am EDT
)
______________________________________________________________
The 5th Cotton USA Awards, meant to help promote the cotton industry, were presented on Wednesday in Tokyo. The awards are given to celebrities who possess "softness" and "freshness," just like cotton.

This year, Maki Horikita was given the title of Miss Cotton, while Eiko Koike was named Mrs. Cotton (she married pro wrestler Wataru Sakata last August). TOKIO's Taichi Kokubun was chosen as Mr. Cotton.
______________________________________________________________

Good News for maki fans of hju. (and that doesnt count me)
 
Posting too many of these threads is... well... I mean people can read Tokyograph themsleves if they want... but if it's not bugging anyone else then whatever :sweat:

Anyway the best part is that Taichi won Mr. Cotton XDDDDDDD He does say soft to me, fresh hmmm.
 
I personally like these threads because I'm too lazy to look things up myself. Thanks Tsubasa! XD

Maki does give off that soft and fresh aura. She should win every year!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top