Toma Ikuta, Miki Fujimoto in "Grease"
Sat, June 7, 2008 (2:22am EDT)

The hit Broadway musical "Grease" is being performed in Tokyo later this year, and it was announced on Friday that rising actor Toma Ikuta is playing the lead part of Danny Zuko. His supporting cast includes Sayaka Kanda as his girlfriend Sandy, former Morning Musume member Miki Fujimoto as the Pink Ladies leader Rizzo, and Musical Academy member Tomoyuki Yara as Kenickie.

The production opens at the Aoyama Theatre on October 20 and will finish up in Osaka during November

THIS I HAVE TO SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I have to see this too!

Toma needs to sing more, lol...I hope he does his hair like in the original Grease. XD Fujimoto Miki is also hotness. And honestly, Yara Tomoyuki overrates himself...he's the worst singer in Butoukan (and he's the leader apparently, and gets all the solo parts). It's still cool to see him in a musical though, I guess.

Mad Skillz
Nice to see he's getting into theater again. He had a starring role in a production last year, just after HanaKimi ended.

Kagayaki Power
cool ^^ i kinda want to see it! :3

and there's a johnny's guy with my name? o_O (family name that is)...does that mean he's okinawan somewhere along the line? XDDDD ...strangely enough he has the chara for morning in his given name too...that's something my family has been doing for generations O_O

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Grease is an awesome musical in itself, the fact that Miki-sama's going to be in it (as Rizzo, nonetheless, such an apropos role for her :anime: ), just makes it all the more awesome!
mikiheart.gif
MikiWinner.jpg
mikiheart.gif

MIKI-SAMA FOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
:HG:

cool ^^ i kinda want to see it! :3

and there's a johnny's guy with my name? o_O (family name that is)...does that mean he's okinawan somewhere along the line? XDDDD ...strangely enough he has the chara for morning in his given name too...that's something my family has been doing for generations O_O
Wait who? Yara?

Yara is awesome and amazing and if he acts better than everyone else it's because he's their senpai. He's also a choreographer, you should see how mean the regular Johnnys choreographer is...