[Tokyo Graph News] Friday reveals Meisa Kuroki's romance

Friday reveals Meisa Kuroki's romance
Fri, May 23, 2008 (1:04am EDT)

_______________________________________________________________
Rising actress Meisa Kuroki, 19, is the latest celebrity to be outed by FRIDAY magazine. The newest issue reports that Kuroki has found herself a boyfriend in the form of KEN, a Japanese musician in his mid-20s who is based in New York.

The couple apparently met in New York as early as three years ago. Earlier this month, a reporter witnessed the pair leaving Kuroki's Tokyo apartment. They split up, but met up again an hour later. Later than night, they returned to Kuroki's apartment holding hands, and KEN spent the night there.

Kuroki's agency has confirmed the relationship but was quick to state that there are no plans for marriage.

KEN works together with an American musician as a producer duo called 2SOUL. They have created music for artists such as AI (in particular, her hit song "Story") and Ayaka Hirahara.
______________________________________________________________
 
Right when I thought I had a chance. XD

But that is interesting...KEN spending the night makes me nervous, but it's cool that Sweet Powers isn't being anal about the issue.
 
Right when I thought I had a chance. XD

But that is interesting...KEN spending the night makes me nervous, but it's cool that Sweet Powers isn't being anal about the issue.

LOL WHUT?

Btw reading the article again 3 years ago?
They were probably shooting the last part of Heavenly Forest? And then in 2006 they released the movie.
 
Koki? You wanted Kuroki Meisa with Koki? XD I think Kame would've honestly been a good match. :sweat:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top