Tokusatsu of the Month (December) - Akumaizer 3

...which is all I'm watching OOO for at this point. D:

...but yes! Gabura tends to be my favorite character because of that, right ahead of Evil who is mostly cool, but just misses a few qualities I like in a character every now and then.
 
I loved that, seems like something that wasn't quite as prevalent in most shows of the era and it gives the overall feel of the show a nice angle.
 
One thing that stands out to me, is the production values seem better for this show than for Goranger or even what I've seen of JAKQ.

Gabura for life, yo.
 
It always seemed like that to me, though I thought it was amusing since it was supposedly on a very strict budget. (hence them not hiring faces for the Akumaizer 3)

Dropping comments in on episode five since I'm somewhat behind today:

Was interesting to see that (I might have heard wrong) Sairen was the one that told Zabitan about how wonderful the human world was, but he couldn't leave once Mezalord promoted him. I tend to love these stories involving heroes fighting to get back their allies and kinda wish it had ended differently, he could have made a really cool additional hero and definitely carried that aesthetic that set him apart from the other demon clan members.

Also, dear lord Darunia's laugh never stops being annoying and I probably shouldn't have, but I found it amusing that Zabitan slapped her in the heat of the moment.
 
Yeah, the bitch-slap was well-deserved. She keeps popping in and out and annoying the hell out of me. :shakefist
 
Yeeeah, get used to her, she's there for a while. Now someone needs to shut that kid who never stops asking questions up, but I'm not sure a demon pimp slap is the way to go. :laugh:
 
Yeeeah, get used to her, she's there for a while. Now someone needs to shut that kid who never stops asking questions up, but I'm not sure a demon pimp slap is the way to go. :laugh:

You mean the kid who looks like Junichi?! :eyebrow:







:shakefist
 
...Mitsuhiko! Man, I can never remember his name for too long.

Now, done with episode six and...man, poor Gabura really does have it rough. Guy really has such a kind heart and that just makes him such a target for those trying to get the best of him. I was amused how Mitsuhiko imitated Darunia's flower petal storm to chase a monster out of that lab, monster should have known no annoying laugh meant it wasn't real!

Also loving that running joke with the three leaving Ippei behind on his mini bike all the time. (and wondering whose idea it was to stab Gabura so often D: )
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top