tokuAsia presents: Jacky's Interview w/ Niwa Mikiho (GoseiYellow/Mone)

I totally flipped even though it was done through e-mail. Koike Yui huh? I'll try to see if I can interview her, along with the other Goukaigers. :hmm:

Nice! I Looooooooooove Youuuu. :D

Plus I know you're not making promises, but the thought counts and that makes me happy.

I hope I can give you a question or 2, if this were able to happen. :P
 
no, thank YOU for reading my interview and leaving such wonderful comments. I still feel I can improve with the questions and lemme assure you, this won't be the last from me. I hope to bring to y'all good quality interviews. :thumbs: I'll try not to focus on Sentai, but I'll do that for now.
 
No problem Jacky.
It's easy to compliment good writing. :thumbs:

I hope you won't stop at E-Mail interviews, i'd love to see you take a camera and grill people in person!

Keep on rocking Jacky-San!
:buttrock:
 
no, thank YOU for reading my interview and leaving such wonderful comments. I still feel I can improve with the questions and lemme assure you, this won't be the last from me. I hope to bring to y'all good quality interviews. :thumbs: I'll try not to focus on Sentai, but I'll do that for now.

No problem at all. It was great. I especially love audtion questions and acting questions which you covered splendidly.

No problem Jacky.
It's easy to compliment good writing. :thumbs:

I hope you won't stop at E-Mail interviews, i'd love to see you take a camera and grill people in person!

Haha, definitely! It would be great to see your interview status go up to face-to-face interviews.

Can a mod please put this on the main page? I mean come on now.

I second that.
 
No problem at all. It was great. I especially love audtion questions and acting questions which you covered splendidly.

there are still other good questions relating to audition and acting, but it never came across my mind when I planned it. :disappoin


Haha, definitely! It would be great to see your interview status go up to face-to-face interviews.

it's possible since I'll be in Tokyo from July onwards, but I think I'll seriously just drop dead before I could greet the interviewee. :loltongue:


I second that.

I third that. :P
 
it's possible since I'll be in Tokyo from July onwards, but I think I'll seriously just drop dead before I could greet the interviewee. :loltongue:

You have already gained alot of confidence Jacky, i'm sure you would be able to handle it. Just remember, they are just a person like you with dreams, fears and needs. If anything they might be more nervous that the person giving the interview.

Ganbatte, Jacky!
 
there are still other good questions relating to audition and acting, but it never came across my mind when I planned it. :disappoin


Really? Well it was your first time. :) Plus that means your interview could of been better then it already was. That's good to know.

:buttrock:


it's possible since I'll be in Tokyo from July onwards, but I think I'll seriously just drop dead before I could greet the interviewee. :loltongue:

:O_O: Good Luck...plus I'm sure you'll be strong enough to stay alive through the interviews. lol Maybe pass out from time to time...but not death. :P
 
You have already gained alot of confidence Jacky, i'm sure you would be able to handle it. Just remember, they are just a person like you with dreams, fears and needs. If anything they might be more nervous that the person giving the interview.

Ganbatte, Jacky!

cue "Competition To See Who Could Keep Quiet The Longest" and "Staring Competition" :laugh:

"...mou owari?" (translated: is it over?)

:O_O: Good Luck...plus I'm sure you'll be strong enough to stay alive through the interviews. lol Maybe pass out from time to time...but not death. :P

hey! hey! I will survive! :loltongue:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top