Toku Chat! My own Forum

We are moving!

Our current Tokuchat will be re-named. I am going to start doing reviews and stuff and Tokuchat.user-board.net will be used as my site.

We will be moving somewhere, I have several options right now, but going to ask for other's help. I like lefora.com forums, I think it looks like it be neat. But as I said, will get help by some higher eds in the Forum business.

With the move, I am hoping to find a site that allows me to do more then forummotion did.

But there is a vote over at the site that is being held, so if you agree or disagree head over there.
 
Site is officially dead. Had a nice run, probably will try and create a new forum in some time when I find the damn time, just been so busy. And I am trying to get back and focus on ym fanfics and blog.

So thanks for the support for its short life. Stay tuned for version 2....hopefully!
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…