Digifiend Member Sep 4, 2011 #11 Such a shame that she died so young, and so close to 9/11 that her funeral ended up overshadowed too, leading to many in this fandom to only find out about her death years later. RIP Thuy.
Such a shame that she died so young, and so close to 9/11 that her funeral ended up overshadowed too, leading to many in this fandom to only find out about her death years later. RIP Thuy.
DekaThunder Rider The word of the day is YES!YES!YES! Sep 5, 2011 #12 It is always heartbreaking when someone from a show you watched when you were a kid dies I remember being stunned when I saw the news online
It is always heartbreaking when someone from a show you watched when you were a kid dies I remember being stunned when I saw the news online
K KamenRiderHeaven&Hell Trap Lover Sep 5, 2011 #13 pretty sad didnt know about that I always thought all of the originals rangers were alive oh well still sad
pretty sad didnt know about that I always thought all of the originals rangers were alive oh well still sad
Sentaifan'07 Xman "Let's DRIVING!!!!!" Sep 5, 2011 #14 She's always been my favorite Yellow Ranger to this day. May her spirit live on within our hearts.