Three Returning Actors Confirmed For Final Flash Season

Diggle and Wally West coming back for the last Season is a great way to end things. In the past, this was the only show I ever watched because it was my absolute favorite. It's disappointing when a show you've enjoyed for a long time is cancelled and I am glad this one will have a real conclusion. Nonetheless, I plan on checking out the final season in the hopes that it delivers. The last season just kind of fizzled out, and I stopped watching it. Barry's journey will have come full circle, ending (or beginning) for good, depending on the outcome of his final showdown with Thawne and his transformation into the bolt of lightning that grants Thawne his powers.

Pio

My favorite iteration of The Flash was in seasons 1-3, and I'm hoping that this final season can recapture that spirit and tone as a fitting sendoff. The first three years are my favorites. I just stayed out of loyalty and hope there is a pay off.

Who would have thought that Grant Gustin as Flash had outlasted his movie counterpart Ezra Miller.
Yeah I don't even think Ezra Miller will have a second movie after they decided to "Early 2000s" Lindsey Lohan their life.