It's that anal **** man...you could swear once a AV star starts doing anal, they look and act more dirty then usual. It's gross man. Sienna was a good one.
Why do you hate her that much? She's the same person on the inside. Believe it or not, I'm tattoo lover myself. She's the hottest Milf I'll ever seen for long time to come.
Come on, really?! You can't hate her that much! Just a new scene came out from Bangbros last sunday..she looks soooo good! But I was told by my good friend that she's now retarded...
I just don't get "Sienna West" hate..just what's up with that?!
Yea, before she had a cute "mom next door" look. Now her tits look like their going to burst if touch them. I'm also not a fan of the large tattoo's she has...I like small tattoos, but this is just my opinion.