This is a Test: TV Nihon’s GEKIRANGER Episode 9

Keith Justice

New Member
I’ve made no secret how much I hate Jan. GekiRanger is a gorram checklist of all things I find great and awesome, with the one exception of Crackhead Jan who reeeaaaallly needs to lay off the junk if he wants to be come a good martial artist. I’d given upon the series by episode… 3, I think. Then I was told, “Dude…. Episode 9. If that doesn’t change you mind, nothing will. So, I gave it one more chance… and my mind was changed forever.

[More...]
 
Yeah, Jan for president!
As most of the two-word phrases of Jan are made up, they're sometimes hard to translate, but you can understand them by the context.
 
I saw ep 9, there wasnt anything really special about it. Geki is still pretty boring to me. Im just watching to see if it gets better when the other 2 rangers come.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top