This game might be too ambitious for Square Enix can handle

Mai

Now we are left with an unfinished game because the director quits . He is too overwhelmed handling an open world game that he failed to finish the DLC's even though hackers can data mine it's assets. From a beloved game, now XV is an unfinished paid demo that pisses off a lot of fans. Maybe some miracle can happen and we end up having expansion like a Final Fantasy XV-2 but Square Enix gave up and now moves on the Final fantasy 7 remake.

This game is worth 80 dollars and they will cancel this like that. They can make the dlc's minigames if they are too overwhelmed about it.

I think some of the team for the dlc's of 15 transfers for the 7 remake because it is a more ambitious project due to the nostalgia factor. It is a project that can cell to both millenials and gen x players. The older players will buy it for nostalgia while the new fans will follow all that hype and publicity.

Mai

This game is not even a flop so it really hurts me that they cancel the dlc's as I waited for them for so long. The FFXIV players will at least enjoy its assets. I wonder how much have they progressed from those cancelled DLC's. I wish they could have hired someone else to continue the project before moving on to other games.

It is Nomura's fault. He always start drama in the office that's why he got fired.

Lets think positive and hope we will end up having a Final Fantasy 15-2 instead. That one can have those cut dlc content.