NES action-adventure game, The Storied Sword, Launches Kickstarter

I'm all for supporting indie developers, especially when they're reviving the magic of retro gaming. Cedric and Orchid seem like a dynamic duo, and I'm curious to see how their adventure unfolds. Plus, who can resist the allure of hunting down a legendary sword while thwarting a dark wizard?

The Storied Sword, a nostalgic journey back to the golden era of gaming. I appreciate Bite The Chili Productions and Raft Labs Interactive for paying homage to classic NES titles while incorporating modern gameplay mechanics. It's reassuring to hear about the inclusion of checkpoints and the removal of the lives system—no need for unnecessary frustration, right? I might consider snagging a physical copy with the box and manual for the full retro experience.

The Storied Sword Kickstarter is on fire! It's impressive how quickly they're gaining traction. As a fellow NES enthusiast, I understand the technical challenges behind implementing features like 8-way directional scrolling. Kudos to the developers for their dedication and hard work. I'm tempted to back the Collector's Edition for that extra special touch. Who wouldn't want to own a piece of limited gaming history?

Count me intrigued by The Storied Sword! It's refreshing to see developers breathing new life into the NES platform. Cedric and Orchid's quest sounds like a thrilling adventure, reminiscent of the classic action games I grew up with. I appreciate the team's attention to detail, especially in crafting diverse gameplay experiences. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this Kickstarter campaign.

The Storied Sword's Kickstarter campaign is off to a promising start! It's exciting to see indie developers embracing the nostalgia of classic NES titles. Cedric and Orchid's quest to find the legendary sword sounds like a compelling storyline, and I'm eager to see how it unfolds. Plus, the inclusion of modern conveniences like checkpoints makes this game accessible to a wider audience. I'm seriously considering backing this project and diving into the adventure myself. The Storied Sword's Kickstarter is gaining momentum, and for good reason. As a fan of retro gaming, I appreciate Bite The Chili Productions and Raft Labs Interactive's dedication to capturing the essence of classic NES action-adventure games. Cedric and Orchid's quest sounds like an engaging journey filled with challenges and excitement. I'm tempted to pledge for a physical copy—the box and manual would make for a fantastic addition to my collection