Pixel Remaster This game is actually a remaster of 1,2,3,4,5 and 6.

Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster

Al_Taransky

Administrator
Staff member
This remaster is created for the new generation who never get to play the 2d area games. The games are still pixels but the sprites got improved with higher definition so the games won't look as dated. I already have 1 to 6 but I will buy this remaster because it could lead to remaking the 2d games into 3d. This is the cheapest way for Square Enix to introduce the old games to Gen Z. I mean even the Millenials never get to play the 2d games. Most players these days played a 3d final fantasy game as their first

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I hope we can at least get CGI cutscenes from these remasters. I understand they are pixelated 2d but the storytelling will be better with CGI cutscenes.
 
As a player whose first game is Final Fantasy game is Final Fantasy X, I am looking forward to complete this series during the pandemic.
 
I think this is just for quick buck in case of Square Enix, They know more people stays at home during the pandemic and this remaster will keep the people busy.
 
The Job system is greatly modified in it's version of Final Fantasy V and VI. They now have Unique movies that are not present from the original release. I can't believe they made these games feel new despite having the same oldschool graphics. They made it more accessible and fresh.
 
It is a cool way to make zoomers play this game but it would have been better if they added voice acting.
 
To the people requesting voice acting, The voice lines from the 90s sounds to awkward to be dubbed. There is a reason why Final Fantasy VII remake script was rewritten because the lines sounds awkward with voice.
 
To the people requesting voice acting, The voice lines from the 90s sounds to awkward to be dubbed. There is a reason why Final Fantasy VII remake script was rewritten because the lines sounds awkward with voice.
Voice Acting could have compensated for the dated graphics.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top