Things I want to see in Power Rangers

More developed Characters: Like deeper character history, reasons why they do what they do and maybe a little romance.

More American-made fights: Using American suit-actors fighting against original monsters. And more Battlizer fights.

Make it more teen-oriented because I think the only people still watching it are fans of the Original Power Rangers.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
There's only one change that Power Rangers need to have and that is to STOP FREAKING MAKE SENTAI A JOKE!! If they're going to adapt,ADAPT IT WELL,they did it for Time Force and they freaking made everything worse after that...

And also another thing,act like Bandai Japan for once and make the toys like them,DON'T FREAKING REMOVE SOME FEATURES,they might say well,to make it cheaper,but i for one dare say children nowadays are very rich and will spend a lot just on PR
 
Well, with Go-onger coming up...Maybe they can work more close to the original version like PRWF did with Gaoranger or PRMF with Magiranger.

But I like to bring back the old (living) VAs, at least where the major characters matter. Or even introduce major VAs into Power Rangers, also where main characters are concerned.

"Yogostien": Patrick Warburton (Royal Pain, Sky High)
"Hiramechimedes": Charlie Adler (Starscream, TF Movie)
 
or a 6th of some other race I suppose.

Trent was a good one as far as extras go, but I want to see an actual black 6th or 7th ranger.
 
Make it more teen-oriented because I think the only people still watching it are fans of the Original Power Rangers.

......................

LMAO.gif
LMAO.gif
LMAO.gif
LMAO.gif
LMAO.gif
LMAO.gif
LMAO.gif
LMAO.gif
LMAO.gif
LMAO.gif
 
More developed Characters: Like deeper character history, reasons why they do what they do and maybe a little romance..

We were getting alot of that in the Saban era. We are finally getting it again but I doubt they'll go a romance route... Remember the Trent/Kira, Blake/Tori, Nick/Madison bullshit?.

More American-made fights: Using American suit-actors fighting against original monsters. And more Battlizer fights..

There are already a ton of U.S. Fights, Sentai footage is hardly even used anymore with the exception of zord battles. American suit actors?..... now ur just smoking crack.

More Battlizer fights?... ok change that from crack to LSD.

Make it more teen-oriented because I think the only people still watching it are fans of the Original Power Rangers.

That would be nice but that'll never happen.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top