Things I Hate About The Games I Love: LOZ:Twilight Princess

Kenori

Member
I've decided to try something new. There are a lot of games I love in this world, but there is always some glaring problem with them. I decided to see if I could list them out here and see how many people agree with me. Feel free to put down your own.

The Controls
Ok, I love most of the controls for Twilight Princess. But I'm a lazy bastard, and a leg twitcher, which becomes a big problem when I want to rest my right arm on my leg. One minute I'm just standing around, the next I've taken out some poor old lady with an errant sword swing. And I just wish there was some way to change the control for the weapons, instead of having to stand up and aim everytime I wanna shoot something. Remember, I'm a lazy bastard.

Topless Fairy Lady
Ok, I know this is supposed to be a more mature game, but what the #### man? Half-Naked long eared fairy chicks scare me. Imagine what the kids thought.

5 Pieces to a Heart
Dude...its a constant in Zelda. 4 Heart Pieces equal 1 Heart. You can't just change that! Thats like changing Mario and Luigi into a british guy and a latino guy. Then changing Koopa into a human and....what? They already did that?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Star Wars KOTOR 2:
I LOVED the first KOTOR game, but the second game wasn't as good. For starters, the whole "Your playing as the last exiled jedi thing" isn't as intresting as the first game's story...and the twist they threw in wasn't as big as in the first game. Loved how you can turn your party into jedis, and how your choices effected them as well.

The ending was a big "WTF?!" moment for me.
 
"Star Wars KOTOR 2:
I LOVED the first KOTOR game, but the second game wasn't as good. For starters, the whole "Your playing as the last exiled jedi thing" isn't as intresting as the first game's story..."

That's weird, that's a big part of why I thought the second was better. They didn't send a lot of Jedi to help you because it would've overcrowded the game, there were no Jedi to help you cuz they were all staining their pants afraid the Sith were gonna find em.
 
I've decided to try something new. There are a lot of games I love in this world, but there is always some glaring problem with them. I decided to see if I could list them out here and see how many people agree with me. Feel free to put down your own.

The Controls
Ok, I love most of the controls for Twilight Princess. But I'm a lazy bastard, and a leg twitcher, which becomes a big problem when I want to rest my right arm on my leg. One minute I'm just standing around, the next I've taken out some poor old lady with an errant sword swing. And I just wish there was some way to change the control for the weapons, instead of having to stand up and aim everytime I wanna shoot something. Remember, I'm a lazy bastard.

Topless Fairy Lady
Ok, I know this is supposed to be a more mature game, but what the #### man? Half-Naked long eared fairy chicks scare me. Imagine what the kids thought.

5 Pieces to a Heart
Dude...its a constant in Zelda. 4 Heart Pieces equal 1 Heart. You can't just change that! Thats like changing Mario and Luigi into a british guy and a latino guy. Then changing Koopa into a human and....what? They already did that?

Well, you don't HAVE to stand up, in order to aim. I played the whole game, just sitting down.

The fairy ladies didn't really bother me. Why? Because the fairies from Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask bothered me enough.:sweat:

As for the 5 pieces of heart, I say you're just overreacting. And yes, they CAN just change that. I mean, what's the worst that could happen? It's just one extra heart piece. Besides, it adds more challenge to the game.
 
Here's a better idea. Make it 4 like it's always been, and make them harder to find?

Also I forgot one: The music. Seriously, I was deeply saddened by the music in this game. The Wind Waker's music is still so good, I get a madon to play the game if I just hear the Dragon Roost Island Theme. Twilight Princess has, like, one melody. And they play it for every thing, just changing the pitch or slowing it down or speeding it up. It gets boring REALLY fast.

Again, dont get me wrong, I love the game. I'm just doing this to see how much I can nitpick :D
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top