Thing that just piss you off for one reason or another

Domino 555

Member
Pretty much things that just piss you off.
Here's mine when one of my favorite manga gets added to the American Shonen Jump magazine. This piss's me off because it screws up the release of the american volumes and you have to wait four months between volumes. It just happen to Bleach and the next volume won't be out till February!!! It's also what happen to One Piece and Naruto!!! if there one thing I like about manga collections it a consistant release of two months!!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
People who judge you on what you like, especially TV shows (I'm lucky here that no one cares that I like the Rangers, there more curious about the show since they used to watch it when they where kids).

People who just believe stupid rumours instead of getting to know a person first.

People who think they are too good to talk to you and treat you like crap.

Family members who don't give a damn its your birthday (didn't hear from anyone, not even my mom...)

I think my list is endless, so I will end there lol
 
Annoying people who constantly talk so loudly so much, that I want to go over there and be like "SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!"

People looking over my shoulder when I am doing something. I don't know but that always seem to piss me off for some reason.
 
-People who put commas before "because." "Because" is a subordinating conjunction, folks; that means NO COMMA!

-People who try to run me off the road while I'm driving. I'm sorry--I didn't know I was doing something wrong by GOING THE SPEED LIMIT (and sometimes even OVER)! Dicks.

-People who put their phone on loudspeaker. I don't care about how shitfaced you got over the weekend, dickhead! Besides, are you too cool now to put the phone up to your fucking EAR?!

-People who put music on their MySpace pages. I don't care about what shitty indie bands you like, all right?

-Various other things that'll come to me later.
 
These new mp3 handphones with loudspeakers. I really don't care if pre-pubescent dickheads wanna go deaf before 20 but that doesn't mean I want to go the same way. Haven't they ever heard of headphones?

Even better, a common excuse: "But I'm just doing this to entertain everybody."
 
People message boards being unnecesarily dickish just because they can. Oh, and people who choose to get offended at my humour. And even when I try to be nice and friendly, they still continue to act like asses. And OA being faggotry and fail.
 
Bitches who cry about the littlest of things they have to deal with in their lives, caused by their own doings.
 
People who think all Asains are the same

People who think Japan is nothing more then Anime Heaven

People who think toku is automaticly "Japanese power rangers"

Much more.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top