FF15 There is now a digital recipe book for Ignis' recipes

Final Fantasy XV (2016): Prince Noctis and his friends embark on a road trip that becomes a battle to reclaim his kingdom. It blends open-world exploration with real-time action combat. AKA Final Fantasy 15, FF15, FFXV
I tried the stinky tofu on a chinese restaurant before. It smelled like stinky cheese.So I bailed out from eating it. It is like durian but worst.
 
I tried Beanball Croquettes and it is delicious. There is an irony with this recipe because Noctis hate beans but he loves deep fried food. So Ignis managed to trick him to eat beans.

8b02d6d9eb43aeed941ef9bfec4a10c7.jpg
 
I downloaded the PDF file also. Is this the final version or are they still updating it? I'll give the recipes a try once I gather the ingredients.
 
That deep fried dish looks really good. I am sure this must have been pretty much famous in some parts of the asian region. I guess we just have to try some of these recipes. I may have to try the deep fried dish.
 
I tried the stinky tofu on a chinese restaurant before. It smelled like stinky cheese.So I bailed out from eating it. It is like durian but worst.
I had it before and I actually liked it. I guess it is an acquired taste. It does smell awful but if you can get pass the smell, it tasted good.
 
There are some Youtube channels that tried to cook these recipes in real life. I actually tried some of the recipes.
 
The Mystery meat sushi is now sold on some Japanese and Hawaiian branches of 7-11. Well I can't go to those places so this recipe book is an awesome opportunity for me to try them at home.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top