:sly:Remember kamen rider fourze the series series that commemorated 40 years of riders well it has only 40 switches mentioning 40 throughout the series and the name fourze represents forty (40) it think that the episodes will end in 40 because believe it or not episode 40 is the final episode,i know its ridiculous but with only 40 switches and fourze representing no.40 i have a feeling that the final episode will be no 40

Banned
No. The final episode will be between 48 and 50 episodes. This would be like saying DCD would only have 10 episodes.

The usual summer movie has been confirmed for a while for Fourze, so, no, it'll still be airing by the late 40s like usual.

Shyni
C'mon now, Gokaiger didn't end at 35 episodes, and Agito didn't end at 30. If you go outside Toei, there was Mebius to mark 40 years of Ultraman, and that didn't end at 40 eps either.

Hehe sorry man, I don't think it's going to end with ep 40 :) But.. you wouldn't want that anyway would you? :D

If this was the reasoning Toei used for figuring out show length we'd still be watching Kamen Rider 555 (and by "we" I mean "anyone who could stomach hundreds of episodes of hilarious miscommunications and dudes falling into water").

The Meteor has landed
Wait....Aren't you the same guy who made all of those fanfics about Power Ranger 2012?

Anyway on-topic: No, Kamen Rider always had ended on 48-52 episodes. (Besides Decade) Why would Toei do that? Gokaiger didn't end on Episode 35, nor did Boukenger, Kabuto, Agito, Gaoranger and so on and so on.

Wait....Aren't you the same guy who made all of those fanfics about Power Ranger 2012?

That was a long time ago and no its not fan fic and i was trying to make its as draft for a new series and wished the location should be in canada :redface2: but that can wait until i finished my exams