The Whale -Brendan Fraser’s ticket to an Oscar

Super Moderator
The Whale was a runaway winner during the  79th Venice International Film Festival. Brendan Fraser performance got an impressive six minute standing ovation. It is a movie from A24 so it guaranteed to have a groundbreaking story. Directed by Darren Aronofsky who redeemed himself after making the critical bomb, Mother!.
Brendan Fraser was a box office heartthrob in the 1990s and early 2000s, but injuries sustained while filming “The Mummy 4” proved to be a detriment to his career. It forced him to decline roles and it cost him opportunities.
He made his acting comeback in the DC Universe Extended Universe (DCEU) superhero show Doom Squad. With The Whale, he’s made a spectacular return to the big screen. This is the renaissance he has been waiting for after being put to the shelf for a long time.
People who only saw the trailer wants to...

Continue reading...

Brendan was so handsome back in the 90s. I understand that injuries made him unable to work out and maintain his body to the point that when The Mummy got a remake, his replacement actor is Tom Cruise who is older than him. He use to look like this.
images
large_brendanfraser_journey.jpg
brendan-fraser.jpg

Beauty fades but talent is forever. It took him losing his looks before people finally appreciates his talent as an actor.

Brendan Fraser is one of the few people who has earned the right to return. This guy is quite talented, and it's clear that he enjoys his work. It's incredible that a director of Darren Aronofsky's caliber would have faith in what Fraser is capable of with his most recent film. There are no words to express how delighted I am to learn that Brendan will be performing again. From "George of the Jungle" through "The Mummy," he had a significant impact on my early years, and the way Hollywood and the entertainment business treated him has always irritated me. None of it should have been given to him in the first place. My anticipation for The Whale is at an all-time high.

Crazy!
A24 has created yet another gem! I'm confident that this film will be fantastic! I can't wait to find out! Even after all these years, I still believe Everything, Everywhere, All at Once is the best film I've ever watched. A24 is on a roll right now! To my knowledge, A24 has never released a terrible film.

Blondes have more Puns
Some think that Keanu Reeves' career is over before John Wick is released. Now it is Brendan's turn to make a comeback in the big screen.

This guy was my idol in the Mummy movies, and I'm so pleased for him! It makes me so pleased whenever an actor who has been regarded as having failed makes a comeback.

Brendan has recovered from everything that has happened to him. I'm delighted I saw him again on the big screen in the theater. Amazing skill, and I'm glad to all that recognize and support it. Brendan Fraser will almost certainly win an Oscar for this performance, and he will more than deserve it.

The future seems bright for Sadie Sink's acting career. She earned this acting opportunity playing the daughter of Brendan Fraser, who is getting all of the Oscar Buzz, despite the fact that the Stranger Things series has not even finished running yet. She could end up being bigger than Millie Bobby Brown.

The movie itself and Brendan's performance in it are both something I'm really excited to see. The new picture by Aronofsky features two of my favorite actors, Brendan Gleeson and Tessa Thompson, and I cannot wait to see how they perform. To say that I am relieved to have Brendan home again would be an understatement. I pray that he is doing well after everything he has been through.