San Goku
Member
Ufotable has truly been a game-changer in the anime world, especially with their stunning adaptations like "Demon Slayer" and "Fate/Zero." Their use of dynamic camera angles and seamless transitions makes every scene feel like a work of art. The way they blend 2D and 3D animation is simply breathtaking.
I recently rewatched "Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works," and I still can't get over how the animation elevates the storytelling. The battles have this fluidity that makes them feel almost like live-action sequences at times! Plus, the character designs are so expressive and detailed.
Do you all think Ufotable's unique style has set a new standard for other studios? Are there specific scenes from their work that you find particularly iconic or memorable? Let's hear your thoughts!
I recently rewatched "Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works," and I still can't get over how the animation elevates the storytelling. The battles have this fluidity that makes them feel almost like live-action sequences at times! Plus, the character designs are so expressive and detailed.
Do you all think Ufotable's unique style has set a new standard for other studios? Are there specific scenes from their work that you find particularly iconic or memorable? Let's hear your thoughts!