Justin J
Active Member
Indie horror films often bring a fresh perspective to the genre, and I feel like they're not celebrated enough. While we have our blockbusters like "It" and "The Conjuring," there are so many small-budget gems that deliver genuine scares and thought-provoking themes. Films like "The Babadook," "Hereditary," and even "Midsommar" have shown that you don't need a massive budget to create something unsettling and memorable.
What are some indie horror films that you think deserve more love? Perhaps there's a hidden gem you've seen recently that left you shaken? I'm eager to find some recommendations and discover new terrifying narratives that might not have gotten their due!
What are some indie horror films that you think deserve more love? Perhaps there's a hidden gem you've seen recently that left you shaken? I'm eager to find some recommendations and discover new terrifying narratives that might not have gotten their due!