the top ten anime id ;like to see live actions for

bigone

Senshi no Hikari
10 Gundam[set in the one year war]
my dream cast
Chiba Yūdai [ amuro]
Takahiro Hōjō [kai]
Kanata Hongō[Hayato]
Jun Kaname[char]
Niwa Mikiho{lalah]
Koki Tanaka[Garma]
Kitano (Beat) Takeshi[Dozel]

9 Naruto[ i dilsike the anime]
sainei Ryūji [Naruto]
Kane Kosugi[Jiraiya]
Ueto aya [Hinata]
Sato Erika[Tsunade][who else can "fill" this roll]
Natsui Runa [Sakura]
the third hokage[ Tetsuya Takeda]
Sasuke [Yuya Miyashita]

Eva
Shinji[Jyuichi from[DBSK]
Asuka[Morita Suzuka]
Rei [Ishikawa Rika]
Misato [Alisa Durbrow]
Gendo[Endō Yūya]
Kyo [Naya Garo]

Bleach
Ichigo[Jay Chou]
Rukia [Jessica Hsuan]
Isshin [Michael Lam]
Orahime[Faye Wong]

Gundam wing
Heero Yuy [Ray Fujita]
Zechs [tokuyama Hidenori]
Sally po [Kumiko Higa]

Sein Seiya
Pegasu Sien [Mark Musashi]
Cyganus [ Jun Kaname ]

Fushigi Yuugi
Yuuki Miaka[Aibon]
Hitohori [HYDE]
Tamahome[GACKT]
Yui Hongou[Sazuki Airi]

Mahou Kishi Rayearth
Hououji Fuu [Maki Goto]
Ryuuzaki Umi[ Sato Rika]
Shidou Hikaru[ Kimoshita Ayumi]
Alcyone[Nagashima Rika]
Lafarga [Yuya Miyashita]
 
Since I'm die hard fan of Naruto. It's very unlikely that we will see version of live action Naruto somewhere down in the road. Unless the creator comes up with the plan to do live action.
 
Holy ****!!!

Why no one is notifying me about live action Naruto?! Will this be on TV somewhere in the future, yes?! Bloody hell...this does looking very good!
 
Holy ****!!!

Why no one is notifying me about live action Naruto?! Will this be on TV somewhere in the future, yes?! Bloody hell...this does looking very good!

It's a stage show from last year, I imagine it'll be on DVD like the Prince of Tennis and Bleach ones. Then again I don't think the One Piece one made it to DVD either.
 
There was already a live-action Gundam...and it was awful

It could have at least made it to B-Movie quality if it just wasn't so god damn boring. There were about only 3 scenes in the whole movie with MS action in it. At least the game was extremely good.
 
I'm surprised everyone is mentioning Naruto :sly: I'd figure if naruto would turn live action all hell would break loose, and bleach is already being planned for a live action movie soo...

Cowboy Bebop (This I can't wait)
Full Metal Alchemist
DeathNote (An American Live action)
Elfen Lied
Gantz (not so much for this but willing to see how this one turns out)
Inuyasha (Oddly enough I think this could work)
xXxHolic
Akira
Evangelion (never really liked the series but I'm guessing in a movie scale I'd love it!!)

Out of everything on this list I can honeslty see an american live action FMA and Death Note hitting big on the box office
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top