The Tokusatsu DVD - OFFICIAL, Region 1

it was probably a typo.. maybe $144.98 instead of $14.98?!

To say the truth it isnt 150 dollars, it's 35. It would be better to check before sayin this things, coz, you know, someone can read ur post and go in other places sayin "The Iron King box cost $150, i read it @ HJU". You know, internet is full of stupid people that isnt able to read well.

So, let's make it clear.Right now, THE PRICE IS $35.99
 
Ultraman Tiga, released by FUNimation Productions, Ltd / 4Kids Home Video.

That's a very suspect phrase. :eyebrow:

Has anyone compared this 4kids release of Tiga to some fansub or something to see what was cut out, edited, censored, or whatever else they may have tampered with? I'm curious about that...

Great thread BTW! :thumbs:
 
To say the truth it isnt 150 dollars, it's 35. It would be better to check before sayin this things, coz, you know, someone can read ur post and go in other places sayin "The Iron King box cost $150, i read it @ HJU". You know, internet is full of stupid people that isnt able to read well.

So, let's make it clear.Right now, THE PRICE IS $35.99

I just put the link in the first post. Thanks.
 
Hmmm. I just checked "RED BARON" on Amazon.com and the date release is April 8, 2008.

According to HKflix.com, the release date for Red Baron is February 12, 2008.

Hmm.
 
Thanks, Shaun. This is the first time ever I read who made a positive about this thread.

It is very important to support the official ones, not the bootleg ones.

I like to support the official DVDs as well. I even have the two disc original Godzilla (1954 Jap and 1956 US with Raymond Burr) and the two Millineum MechaGodzilla films.

However, as much as I would love to see more Toku releases in the US, I like to get my officials from Japan, where I have more of a choice.
 
WOAH, TIGA WAS RELEASED!? Holy crap.

I have Ultraman Vol. 1, but I haven't found Ultraman Vol. 2 anywhere =/ I tried looking for Masked Rider the FIRST but had no luck anywhere (I try to avoid online shopping since I have no credit card).
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top