The Stunt People: Undercut - MTV Movie Awards 2006

Vlad Rimburg was the lead in Paid Off. He's a really great guy, one of my good friends, and as you saw, he's a big dude that moves like a little dude, like Sammo.

One of the main fight scenes from Bound By Blood is up on their main page. I'm sure you've seen it already but if not, go get it.

And everybody be sure to vote. The other arthouse guys have tons of connections, so they're leeching votes off every single person they know, and many they don't, including Stunt People fans. Supporting Undercut is supporting indy and guerrilla filmmaking, and we need support!
 
Guys, please don't let this thread die, keep voting! We can't do this without your help!
 
As close as you can get being internet-friends with somebody. I've been following them and nearly every other stunt group since their births, and all us filmmakers on their boards and elsewhere (The Stunt People guys, Zero Gravity, TwistKickZ, Jabronie Pictures, Fistylez, Z-Team, Reelkick) have become a tight-knit little guerrilla mafia family.
 
I talk with Joe from Fistylez every now and then. Really impressive stuff that he did in Homemade Hero. His choreography is damn nice. And to top it off, he's a huge Toku fan. Anyone who's been influenced by both Hong Kong action AND Toku has automatically earned my respect.:thumbs:

One day I hope to do stuntwork. I currently train with this group in Japan called O.A.C. whenever I have the time. My Sempai introduced me to them and he works for a stunt group called U'Den Flameworks. Long story short, my Sempai helped do the fight choreography for Versus, Alive, Azumi, Battlefield Baseball and a whole bunch of other Japanese action/martial arts flicks as well as the wire pulling and rigging. He also knows a few of the stuntmen who have done the suit stuntwork for the recent Kamen Riders shows and movies. So far, Hibiki and Kabuto as far as I know. Oh yeah, and some of the stunt crew that worked on Garo as well.

I wanna get into the stunt stuff in hopes of being able to try out for Kamen Rider or any other Toku, action movie, or TV Drama for that matter, but it's gonna be quite awhile since I still need my basics such as a front/back tuck, back handspring, and butterfly twist...

Oh yeah....support Undercut!
 
Larry from ZG loves tokusatsu as well, but he's moved up to bigger and better things now. The SP also dabbled in toku for stuff like Padman and their Ultraman stage show.

Bueno said:
I wanna get into the stunt stuff in hopes of being able to try out for Kamen Rider or any other Toku, action movie, or TV Drama for that matter, but it's gonna be quite awhile since I still need my basics such as a front/back tuck, back handspring, and butterfly twist...

Who's your "sempai"?

And if you ever want some tips on acrobatics, let me know.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top