The Risque Ranger Thread - America Hotties (Ranger or Geek Related)

Forever Knight said:
Amy Webber?

Nah, not her. It was Carmella.

I don't think they ever said her last name. I know she was a Playboy Playmate of the Year, as well as girlfriend to Detroit Lions quarterback Jeff Garcia.
 
Sekiria said:
Nah, not her. It was Carmella.

I don't think they ever said her last name. I know she was a Playboy Playmate of the Year, as well as girlfriend to Detroit Lions quarterback Jeff Garcia.
Yeah! That's her! Damn...I'll have to wait for my friend to get home to get her last name...
 
Might as well post my favorite sci-fi related hottie, Lexa Doig, of Andromeda and starting next season, Stargate SG-1.



190ov.jpg

230sv.jpg

346te.jpg

381lk.jpg

488jx.jpg
 
Sekiria said:
Nah, not her. It was Carmella.

I don't think they ever said her last name. I know she was a Playboy Playmate of the Year, as well as girlfriend to Detroit Lions quarterback Jeff Garcia.

Carmella DeCesare

dc9.jpg


030.jpg

MAN, THOSE ARE BIG....GLOVES
 
Last edited:
Michael Joe Red Mask said:
Carmella DeCesare

dc9.jpg

Wow. I didn't know she could look so cute!

When she was on Raw, she looked too dolled up for my tastes. Never went for the Playboy/Penthouse ideals of beauty.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top