Aoi Kurenai
Mad Skillz
Episode Four: Mother's Wish
--------
Deep in the furtherest reaches from sunlight, in a land where no hope exists, a land where evil is born and takes over all, someone sat on a chair. Not just any someone, this someone was a person and not just a person, but a grotesque person. A Person so ugly, so disgusting, with parts from different bodies sown together to make this body that even the hardest of criminals would fall to the level of a three year old girl and let out screams of sheer-"I get it! I'm ugly, I'm not normal, I'm a freak of nature! Jeez, and people wonder why I'm an evil maniac bent on taking over a planet, albeit an insignificant planet...stop looking at me!" KenSei yelled. "Yes, you right there, who else would I be talking to?" KenSei yelled with the fury of a thousand suns or some number just as high.
"Is...he talking to himself again?" A grunt in basic black asked another, keeping his voice just out of reach of KenSei's ears.
"You there! Yes, you! ...the grunt arbitrarily pushing buttons on that as of yet unseen dark corner, how are the preparations going for the Nightmare project?"
"Very good sir, finding bodies for test subjects was incredibly easy in this well disguised..."candy shop"," the grunt replied.
"What's up with the air quotes?" KenSei asked, dumbfounded as always.
"Oh, it's a visual aid for the people reading," replied the grunt.
"But...they're reading, they can see the quotes, you didn't need to use them on me, I'm well aware that our candy shop is...well, yeah."
"I know, but...well, that's just the way things work these days," the grunt replied, not sure he was able to believe his own faulty logic as he examined his life's choices that lead him to be the grunt of a low teer villain on a low teer world.
"That voice is going to be here all season, isn't he?" KenSei asked, burying his head into his hands.
Yes, I will be, but for now, scene change!
--------
Off away in somewhere much brighter, nicer and possibly cleaner, the Rangers stood around, not doing much, but not doing little. Yes, that makes sense, stop questioning my wording, Bobby.
"Aww, what's wrong, Bobby?" Miaka said, noticing Bobby's sullen expression.
"I don't know," he replied, laying his head on one of the many dashboard control panels, not noticing or caring that he just inadvertently pushed a button that probably blew some small country up that no one cared about, oh, you know the one. "...yeah. Ignoring his tangent and the death of thousands, I'm just depressed because the focus on this episode is me, we'll probably find some arbitrary reason to explain my depression."
"Okay, that works!" Miaka said with a smile, leaving Bobby to himself.
"Well...I didn't say leave me alone..." Bobby muttered to himself.
"Guys! That monster we left alone yesterday has reappeared and is attacking a city district!" Kevin yelled, rushing into the control room.
"Which district is it?" said Coop.
"The...abandoned warehouse district," replied Kevin, with an odd intensity.
"Those bastards! Always attacking the abandoned warehouse district, don't they care that people live there?!" Jonnie said in a furor.
"Should...should we tell him?" Miaka whispered to Kevin.
"No, I think it's for the best that he doesn't realize." Kevin replied, grabbing his sword.
"Alright guys, let's do it!" Kevin commanded, thrusting his sword into the air as it grew a bright red. That light moved its way down Kevin's body, filling him with an intense power. "Deep transformation!" he yelled as the power finally settled in and transformed him.
"Transform!" the other Rangers yelled, who were transformed in a flash of light.
"What? He gets that great description and we get "a flash of light"?" Coop complained
"Well, he is Red, so he's gotta be important," replied Yas, entering the room for his one and only scene in this episode.
"Hey, what?!" Yas yelled.
Scene change!
--------
The battle had raged long and hard, the monster was human sized again, for some odd reason we won't go into. The rangers were laying defeated, cheap smoke fuming from their suits
"Blast you, Flower Rangers!" the monster yelled.
"Okay, for the last time, Hanaenger!" Orange yelled, pointing dramatically as his head moved out of unison from his speech.
"Same difference! Now die!" Yelled the monster, firing energy blasts towards Orange that conveniently caused explosions three feet from Orange yet caused him to jump several feet into the air.
"No! I can't let him get in the way of Mother's wish!" Orange yelled. "...whatever that happens to be, I'm still not clear, but I'll assume it has something to do with me."
"This guy...what a...what a...beast..." Blue uttered.
"Okay, seriously, we need to get you a bigger lexicon" Red yelled.
Hey there, Kev-...I mean Red, that word is too big for Sentai.
"...no! I'm doing it! You forced me into that over dramatic acting class, but I won't do it!"
"As much as I would like to know what it is, it's time to finish this!" yelled the monster and with a giant whoosh, was transformed into a giant.
"Whoosh! I've transformed into a giant!"
"Alright guys, it's time to call out our mechs!" Red yelled as he and the others jumped into shiny new suits.
"You're not supposed to tell them that!" said Green.
"It's mech time!" Red called.
FLASH.
"King Leon!" called Red.
"Sky Chaser!" called Blue and Orange.
"Seeker Eagle!" called Green and Yellow.
"I still can't believe he gets his own mech" Blue complained as the Rangers entered their mechs.
"Sure, stand there and complain, but do any of you put any work into making more mechs?" Miaka replied, obviously setting her romance with Red up.
"Say wha?"
Oh, nothing, now go and fight.
"Right!" The Rangers yelled, dashing their mechs into battle, destroying various buildings, which thankfully were empty because it was Sunday and everyone is in church on Sunday.
"You'll never defeat me!" the monster yelled, slashing at the Rangers with a tentacle. "What? I don't get better dialog!?"
No!
The monster attacked the rangers with great fury, smashing them into buildings and into each other, catching them with his tentacle and crashing them into the ground.
"Man, these mechs suck," Orange complained.
"At least we're not fighting on a human level, seriously, who the hell sends out Rangers to fight with no weapons?"
"Wait...weapons...dumb ideas...fighting...ellipsis...guys! I've figured it out! Mother's wish is to combine our mechs!" Orange yelled.
"Alright then! Time to transform!" Red commanded.
No, that would mean we have to explain the strange transformations!
--------
Off in a dark, seedy world filled with...oh, you get it by now. Not the best place to take a vacation to.
"How are the plans coming along?" KenSei said, overlooking test subjects in giant test tubes.
"We're done, sir, we can send them out to assist our current monster in killing the Rangers."
"Very well then, do it!"
Sorry, that's the end of the episode.
"Who is that?!"
--------
"Wow, good thing we were able to transform in that interlude." Orange said, pushing a button that somehow caused the robo to execute a martial arts move no robot should be able to do.
"Wait, I thought this episode was over?" Yellow said.
It is!