The Rising Sun Chronicles

bump bump.

I thought chapter 5 was finished for some reason. XDD!

Didn't have much time to look yesterday. Anywho well worth the wait. :P


Merk..:O_O:
 
why don't you guys let every one help? though i'm kinda the guy who probably change the comedy. to an diffrent genre. May i do chapter 6? and after some others came chapter 12?
 
Last edited:
Haha, spammer.

It'll have to be after the weekend, because I'm swamped. :[

Heheh Shhhhhhhh.
& No rushes, take your time. ^^


why don't you guys let every one help? though i'm kinda the guy who probably change the comedy. to an diffrent genre. May i do chapter 6? and after some others came chapter 12?

I would like to see what you can do as well. & As far as you changing the comedy, I say go for it! If Takuya & Ryou-chan had the same style, it wouldn't be as entertaining. I like how it switched between the two. & A third would be great too. ^^
 
I have to apologize for being ridiculously late.

And I have to apologize again because I'm still not done. :[

By the end of this week, I promise... XD
 
it was a great story. i can't wait for the next chapter but as x1xBladex1x says no need to rush.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top