The Return of THE FAMILY GUY - Talkback

You know what's funny? You know the ep that had the scene where Peter gets locked inside his car. The day after my friend Jimmy calls and said our friend Andrew got locked in his car. Battery died in his car so the doors didn't have any power to unlock. Good job BMW, giving your customers the potential for locking themselves in their car.
 
Kyusaku said:
Good job BMW, giving your customers the potential for locking themselves in their car.

Thats possible?! Thats very scary to think about.

J.t. Smiley said:
Which episode was it?

It was the episode where Stan (The FBI guy) is competing against this Perfect Church dude. The Alien Roger is lactating or whatever. Aannywho, just hilarious episode. I was laughing through most of it.
 
OH MY FREAKIN GOD!!

This weeks episode had me ROLLING! From the Ah-Ha's Take on Me video spoof to the Goonies & Cory Haim references, I laughed myself silly!! :laugh: :laugh:

-RF
 
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
I don't think the show'as as funny as it was, but that part where they cut to the 80's video had me crackin' up!
Oh, I think it's JUST as funny as it was!
Now American Dad on the other hand, I just didn't find that funny.

I also can't wait for this season to come out on DVD to add it to my collection :D

-RF
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top