The Return of THE FAMILY GUY - Talkback

Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Family guy was awesome, but I felt it was a little too all over the map. I mean, REALLY the chicken just came outta now where. I would've liked the Chicken's return if there was at least a little set up to the joke.

I was wondering when Quigmire was going to get some air time. I think this is the first time I've heard his name be "Glen".

American Dad got a couple more laughs outta me this time, so... I think it's getting better.

I have to agree with you on man. I thought the Chicken thing was funny, but just WAY too random and the scene with on forever. Not to mention the plot of this episode was just kinda weak and all over the place. At first it seemed like an ep about Quigmire's road to recovery (which would have been fine) then it turned into Peter being jealous of his friends and finally Peter.... going blind? WTF? I thought I was watching a new episode of the Simpsons only funny.

I may be alone in this but I am starting to prefer AD to FG. And lets be honest if Stan had got into a fight with that chicken, that chicken wouldn't have lasted five minutes.
 
Hi, JT, Im me playa. Anyways did anybody else think it was funny that they finally bought racism into the show at the beginning? Also I need a summary for episode 4 tomorrow. My cable's out. Anyways, right after I got done saying Bonnie been pregnant for centuries, Peter made the comment and then in comes the Chicken. Holy sh!t that was like faith. *Allejulah* Where was I, oh yea and Quagmire is up to his old tricks again.....Lois shouldaused Karate and have you guys noticed that everytime the Chicken and Peter fight noone notices or comments even when they are standing like right there?
 
Anywho, saw the family guy ep with the chicken finally. (the new one) hilarious. I also saw the new American Dad on Adult Swim. It was about Francine (or what not) losing her memory. That episode was hilarious. Best American dad yet.
 
w00t!

Truely hilarious. Brian, "I vote Democrat!"

Lotta good stuff, but I wish they'd gone with keeping Meg "hot" instead of going back to status quo, Meg. :P

My favorite joke was Brian, "I don't believe this.." Stewie, "And that... is why you fail."

:laugh:
 
Man that may have been my favorite of all the new eps. I mean "sperm dumpster", racist Brain, Gene Simmons tongue, and hot Meg all in one episode how can you possibly lose. Hell the only thing that bothered me was the whole Jimmy Falon sleeping with 16 yr old Meg, but since with was on live television I'll let it slide :nelson:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top