The Return of Digimon!!! - YYEESSSSSS! >_<

I wish I had tapes of Tamers. I havent seen it in so long. Hmm, wonder if there's a torrent of the series somewhere.

Lol Undrave @ your RPG adventures. Thats pretty kewl!

I'm pissed at Disney for not making Digimon box sets.

They were fun adventures :sweat: we had... nearly three full adventures of that one storyline. We were playing 'ourselves' in those. At the begining of the second story a Machinedramon attacked my high school, forcing me to reveal myself XD

In a variation of the same theme we had a story where we became Digimon and this time partnered with the 02 Digidestined. Once again I became Cromon and was paired up with Yolei and Hawkmon.
Cromonfoster.jpg

(Cromon by 'Foster')
That one was loads of fun too. I ended up DNA Digivolving into a female Digimon because my DNA partner was female XD we kicked butt though because we combined the grace and speed of her Champion form with the strength of mine, all in one cute package:

kagewocolor.avif
(Kagewomon by Emmy)

:anime:

And then there was the one with another group of friend (but on the same board) where we play original Digidestined for 3 'seasons' worth of adventure, then played those Digidestined's CHILDREN for 2 'seasons'! I was awesome at coming up with Digimons :buttrock:

Digimon was my real gateway to the world of message boards, anime and by extension manga. It holds a VERY special place in my heart. I still talk very often to a good friend I made back then. We’ve known each other since the year 2000! We were on the same Digimon board and she participated in those ‘turn into Digimon’ rpgs.
 
Wooh I cannot wait I have seen every season each one has its own Taste to it that may take alittle to get to love I loved season 1 and 2 and then on 3 it took me about 4 years to actually go back and watch it all the way through to like it Cause I watched about 10 episodes and just kinda casted it aside now Season 4 I swear that theme they did got to me and made me like it But yeah I loved the idea of the Henshining and savers I watched already and I cannot wait for the american dub NO MORE READING YAY!!!
 
Wooh I cannot wait I have seen every season each one has its own Taste to it that may take alittle to get to love I loved season 1 and 2 and then on 3 it took me about 4 years to actually go back and watch it all the way through to like it Cause I watched about 10 episodes and just kinda casted it aside now Season 4 I swear that theme they did got to me and made me like it But yeah I loved the idea of the Henshining and savers I watched already and I cannot wait for the american dub NO MORE READING YAY!!!

Dude... get a period key on your keyboard will ya? Ending sentences is not a bad thing.
 
spvko2.jpg


savers is quite alright from what i've seen so far. it's kinda like dekaranger meets digimon. it's hot blooded at times, the digivices are pretty pimp, and it's fun to watch a guy jump up and sucker-punch champion level digimon....

and yeah, there's an agumon in this one too.
 
Last edited:
savers is quite alright from what i've seen so far. it's kinda like dekaranger meets digimon. it's hot blooded at times, the digivices are pretty pimp, and it's fun to watch a guy jump up and sucker-punch champion level digimon....

and yeah, there's an agumon in this one too.

Masaru doesn't let something as simple as a level stop him. Oh no siree...too hot blooded for that!

-Spoilers warning-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2czgoBngwT8

This part is AWESOME!
 
The one thing I am curious about is how they are going to edit certain MATURE parts of the show. For those of you who watched the show on YT, you KNOW what I am talking about. FOr those who don't, it will be a nice surprise.
 
Data Squad seems like something like a mix of Tamers and Season 1, except without Pedo Nudity, Kamen Rider references, and those Cards. My friend loves Digimon, she watched like all of the episodes and movies in Japanese including Savers, and she thinks I should watch it, well I don't really care that much for Digimon after Tamers, I mean I watched Tamers and have every episode on VHS but I really didn't like it that much. I loved Season 1 and 2, Frontier was garbage, they need to have partners not become Digimon, this ain't freaking Shin Kamen Rider :shakefist.
 
I miss my old RPGs XD if I hadn't completly given up on this board I'd start one up. Probably original Tamers based or something.
 
alot of my anime fan freinds are hyped. they've all seen the subs. i liked the arcs for 1 and 2. 3 was iight. 4 sucked horribly.
 
I enjoyed 1 and 2. I think 2 I liked just a bit more.

Tamers started out okay but became a joyless Evangelion knockoff. Darkness doesn't automatically equal quality and not every story needs gobs of it to work dramatically.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top