The Power Rangers Legacy Line News and Review Thread

Not sure if this is the right place to post it, but the Japanese release of the Legacy Morpher is up for pre-order now. Different sounds, different stickers.
 
Not sure if this is the right place to post it, but the Japanese release of the Legacy Morpher is up for pre-order now. Different sounds, different stickers.

they're probably getting the original dino buckler sfx and decals, I'm still surprised no ones posted anything about the legacy white tiger zord aka wong tiger and the pre-order for the legacy thunder megazord aka dai ren oh
 
Not sure if this is the right place to post it, but the Japanese release of the Legacy Morpher is up for pre-order now. Different sounds, different stickers.

You must mean different paint since the Legacy morpher doesn't have stickers.
 
well not sure if anyone is keeping up anymore, but I found this today at a local toys r us and was a little surprised by it
54f66v.jpg
 
I'm seriously getting po'ed at TRU. My store still doesn't have him instock.
 
I know right. Unless you live in CA or TX, everyone waits almost a month it seems like. >_< That being said, looks like they sold out already online. I bit the bullet yesterday morning and got it; however, would have loved to have gotten it cheaper (Or layaway even.). >_<
 
I know right. Unless you live in CA or TX, everyone waits almost a month it seems like. >_< That being said, looks like they sold out already online. I bit the bullet yesterday morning and got it; however, would have loved to have gotten it cheaper (Or layaway even.). >_<
two to three months if your in WI, ok scratch that

went to TRU earlier today and found the legacy thunder megazord, will post a picture later
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top