Thank the stars that someone has same view with me, the ending part was just too boring, and it really didn't end well though.

I didn't really like the way the character died making the other look much more wild, even the way the character died was just too funny.

I honestly felt it was a little bit forced too, and that everything happened so fast.. It didn't necessarily feel like the plot turned into spaghetti like you said, but it definitely felt rushed. The game is still great though and something I hope they remake one day on our current generation consoles.
I agree, I think that the plot could have been much better if they took a bit more time. But then again, I enjoyed the game play and I really think the Final Fantasy team still on point which makes Final Fantasy a truly good game to get into..

Does it? It's been a spell since I last played and I can't quite remember how they made that transition. I may have forgiven the game for that because of the final version of Ultimecia looking so bizarre.

Also, Triple Triad FTW.
Amen on triple triad! I was so addicted to playing. And turning monsters into cards during battles. Then afterwards turning those cards into items. o_O

The game did look like it had rushed the plot a bit at the end. Maybe they wanted to make it seem like time was running out and we had to rush to save the world haha.

Even I felt that the last part was a bit rushed version of the story. But because I enjoyed every bit of the previous discs I did not bother a lot. Maybe, the story was becoming too long to handle and hence the makers had to take a steep turn. I enjoyed it anyway.

It did not really cross my mind to that extent, but I do agree that it seemed rushed, and also I will be describing this phenomenon as turning into spaghetti from now on. I am not sure why but I just like that phrase.

Administrator
Staff member
Ultimecia reminds me of Cell from Dragonball Z, We thought the Android were the main villains of that arc and out of nowhere Cell comes out and takeover. I think it is a usual Trope in Japan, A random villain taking over out of nowhere.