The Official 'The Dark Knight' (July 18, 2008) Thread

Heath's performance as the Joker was thrilling, and just pure magic. I just love how he messed with people's minds, and his anarchist ways was beyond explanation.

People always say Joker doesnt have an explanation or reason for his anarchist ways but Joker did explain himself. He simply hates order. He hates how people try to control things and he wants to show them that they truly have no control over anything.

But hell yeah, Heath did a fanastic job
 
The Joker showed that the best of the good can be corrupted (Harvey)

[HIDE]I loved how Joker kept on trying to make Batman break his one rule: Use any means to catch the bad but never kill anyone.

Did anyone think the bit where Joker fell was a tribute to Jack Nicolson?[/HIDE]

Heath amazing job as Joker. The Two-Face story was handled really well. The rise and fall of Harvey Dent

[HIDE]Although they should have more Two-Face[/HIDE]
 
I got home about few hours ago. I gotta say that The Dark Knight is the best comic book adaptation movie ever I've seen!!

I'm VERY impressed with Heath Ledger as the Joker! Too bad, he's not around anymore.

Rest In Peace, Heath Ledger.

At the end, just wow. Wow. Sounds like the third movie is gonna be crazy sequel.

EDIT: I decided to add some more, highlight from other board.

I watched the movie last night and it is a must-watch! Definitely worth to see this!!

- Heath Ledger as The Joker was pure brilliant. Too bad, he's not around anymore! *sigh* And it was very weird to see him on the screen since he died in Jan.
- While the Joker was in the police station, watched Comm. Gordon and The Mayor of Gotham City, they applauded and then The Joker applauded. That part gave me so creepy. Scary. lol
- Loved the opening, the bank robbery.
- Loved Maggie Gyllenhaal. This is my first time to see her performance.
- Maggie Gyllenhaal > Katie Holmes. Call me crazy but I love Maggie Gyllenhaall.
- After the bank robbery scene, then Scarecrow appearance. Too bad that was short. Oh well. Atleast, he's in jail.
- Aaron Eckhart as Harvey Dent/Two-Face was awesome.
- Comm. Gordon FTW!!!

So many part I loved about the movie!!

And I have a question. I'm deaf and couldn't understand what were they talking about. Was there any explanation how The Joker became?

Overall, this movie deserves to have a 10 out of 10. Plus, Heath Ledger deserves to win the Oscar award.

And also, the ending was awesome. Sounds like the next sequel is gonna be crazy.
 
Last edited:
Just got back as well. I loved this movie. Heath did a brilliant job as the Joker. He WAS the Joker just as much as Robert Downey Jr. WAS Tony Stark, but to a bigger degree. The Harvey Dent story was awesome, and how they did the face was shockingly real-looking. This movie just rocked hard. I dont know what more to say.
 
I agree about the effects on Harvey. Anyone see when he was in the bar and the drink dripped of his chin? I thought that was pretty cool.
 
I agree about the effects on Harvey. Anyone see when he was in the bar and the drink dripped of his chin? I thought that was pretty cool.

I thought it just spilled a bit. I didnt catch it coming out of the huge hole in his jaw.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top